Ready for the full gamut of mountain activities, the Sharp End Pants are equipped for long seasons of day-in, day-out use, and they come armed with a feature set that can take down any day up high. Their highly durable fabric keeps you protected, and articulated knees combined with a gusseted construction allow the pants to match your every move. With full-length side zippers, changeovers are fast and simple, and a removable waist belt adds versatility, while Keprotec instep patches protect from ski edges and crampon points.
- Full-length side zip
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted construction
- Internal RECCO® technology
- High-mounted snow gaiter
- Keprotec® reinforced instep patches
- Integrated, removable ski belt and belt loop waist
- Two thigh-zip pockets with one key clip
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 650 g
- Fit: Regular
There are no reviews yet.